Our Standard Features
- 2×6 pressure-treated floor joists; 16″ on-center
- Thicker 3/4″ 7-ply under-layment floor plywood
- 2×4 framing; studs 16″ on-center
- 2×6 roof truss; 16″ on-center; rated 110 PSF
- Interlocking double top-plate for added strength
- Full coverage aluminum drip-edge
- 25-year asphalt roof shingles; available in 8 colors
- Aluminum louver vents with screen
- 6 siding types, (vinyl in 14 colors)
- Aluminum framed windows with screen
- Maintenance-free solid fiberglass doors
- Decorative shutters in wide choice of colors
- Choice of cedar t&g, cedar clapboard, cedar shakes, vinyl, vinyl shakes, or DuraTemp® siding
At the home improvement store, or any store with a few sheds in their parking lot, you’re dealing with a middleman. At Reeds Ferry® you buy direct from the factory. Buying direct means none of your dollars go to pay the “middleman”; we put all of them into improving the quality of your shed. We urge you to make the comparison. You’ll see Reeds Ferry® has higher walls, taller doorways, blemish-free plywood, no particle-board, and the strongest floor construction in the industry. We’re so certain of our quality we back every shed with a 30-year warranty… If it says Reeds Ferry®, you got a good one.
A quality shed is an investment, therefore you should be able to see the exact size, style, and color before making a decision on what’s best for your property. Reeds Ferry® provides this opportunity. We have 5 acres of sheds on display. You’re able to test-drive a full range of sizes and styles and see every color before buying. Our bigger selection assures you’ll make the right choice.
A Better Buying Experience
There are many businesses that sell sheds on the side. The person you deal with may work in plumbing supplies, so when you ask them a question they start reading from the brochure because they don’t know the answer either. But at Reeds Ferry® sheds are our only business. This means the shed buyer receives 100% of our attention and we apply 60-years of shed building experience to every project. Reeds Ferry’s® higher level of customer-service and superior product knowledge leads to a far better buying experience… and ultimately the perfect shed for your backyard.